We all love our dogs. They are perhaps more important than many other aspects of our lives. Since they cannot voice their own opinion, it is essential to take good care of their well being.
Are you sure about your dog’s comfort, especially when it is sleeping?
Yes, we all know that our dogs love to sleep in weirdest possible angle and that in itself is a significant confusion. The angle in which they twist their body looks scary enough to be a broken or distorted body for sure. Right?
You may say that the dog bed you have is the best and there is no need to worry. That’s the first mistake, because not all dog beds that look comfortable and expensive are good for Dogs.
Why Orthopedic beds?
Yes, any dog bed is an excellent choice, but it is better to get an Orthopaedic bed instead. We, humans, suffer from tonnes of bone ailments, so why do you think our dogs can’t sufffer too?
They suffer from stiffness and other issues that are caused by improper beds.
Orthopedic dog beds are influenced by the medical study of Orthopaedics which focuses on disorders of the spine and joints. Dogs can’t call or request you for something. However, you can understand what it prefers to buy just watching the way they sleep on beds.
There are many types of beds which make dogs comfortable. They are available in colors and patterns which you can match. Apart from Orthopaedic dog beds; there are many types of beds which provide comfort to your pet such as designer house shaped beds, nesting beds, Kennel bed, Donut Beds etc. Almost all of them are primarily indestructible dog beds, so as to last longer.
Dogs also want to lie down and sleep on a comfortable bed just like humans.
How are the Orthopedic beds better?
- It provides a comfortable sleep. A dog who has to sleep 12 hours a day need a very comfortable bed to sleep. In that case, Orthopaedic mattresses are the very best choice to pick. Orthopedic dog beds are durable dog beds which are very suitable for all dogs including young and old. Aforementioned is the best type of dog bed you can gift your pet.
- These beds can reduce joint pains. You often may hear that these beds are only for old or senior dogs. However, it is not precisely true. Dog beds chew proof prevent joint problems for the dogs whether those are younger or old, irrespective of age. Let your dog sleep in a bed with good support which helps in promoting joint health
- It can alleviate pain. It is a fact that, orthopedic dog beds prevent the dogs from joint problems and support them to overcome joint pains. Apart from joint pains, there are also dogs which suffer from bone injuries, muscle loss, soft tissue injuries, and some of the other joint problems.
- These dog beds eventually help to alleviate the pain that dogs feel. These pains are not only prone to senior dogs. Large breed dogs are prone to early joint problems and bone degeneration due to their weight.
- Orthopedic dog beds can also relieve pressure points — these help in distributing your dog’s weight evenly throughout the bed, especially in the joint and hip areas. Sleeping on hard joints can stiff up your joints. As the head and shoulders of dogs are massive, it causes pressure more pressure on the legs and hips.
Benefits of Orthopedic beds
Most of the people think that dogs can sleep anywhere as they want. The truth is they need beds as we do. They need a place of their own. Sleeping on the floor or other hard surfaces often cause damage to a dog’s skeletal structure. Orthopedic dog beds reduce tossing and increases overall comfort while your dogs rest.
Be cautious before buying the orthopedic beds for dogs. Avoid the beds made of cheap fiberfill, scrap foam, egg crate corrugated foam because these never support your dog’s body needs. Chose a bed with removable lines which make it easy to clean.
Dogs are a man’s best friend, so it is important that we too take good care of them as they do for us.